Experience: 4-7 years
Role: Application Developer
Skill: Dot Net
We are expecting the lead engineer who poses following skill set:
- In-depth knowledge of design pattern.
- In-depth knowledge of SOAP and REST services (WCF, Web.API, Microservices).
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server).
- In-depth knowledge of Window and IIS.
- In-depth knowledge of working with legacy code.
- Mastery of professional practices and methodologies (Agile/Scrum, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, CodeReviews, Refactoring Techniques)
- Mastery with our development tools(Visual Studio,, Power Shell, BitBucket (Git), Jira, Confluence, Roundhouse,Octopus Deploy, Resharper)
The Purpose of This Role
At the level of lead engineer, you are seen as a natural leader by your peers. Having strong technical chops, understanding our systems, and having empathy for our customers is a given. You have a proven track record of successfully delivering projects which had a positive impact on our systems, product, team, and customers. You have successfully brought on and mentored engineers. You are wellsteeped in the eMoney culture and values. You have strong, educated and pragmatic, opinions both on what we do and how we do it. You also have the pragmatism and experience to yield the floor and allow better ideas top revail. You continue to grow your skills as a professional developer. Great products come from the fusion of rock solid engineering, clear product vision, and a hypersensitivity to the customer experience. You live our design and development methodologies, understand our business, and are on a continued pursuit to build empathy for our customers. While you are entrenched in the development, maintenance, and testing of one product area, your view expands to the product vertical your team operates in. You work with your team’s Tech Lead to ensure sound technical direction.
The Value You Deliver
- Accountable for quality of deliveries coming out of the team
- Ability to quickly learn and Analyze complex Systems
- Very Good Analytical Skills
- Strong Financial / Brokerage Knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain documentation wherever necessary
- Should be innovative and works as collaborator with Scrum team
- Analysis,design, development, unit testing and execution with coding standards
- should be able to manage projects individually with agile methodology
- Attend Project meetings and status calls with partners and development team
The Skills that are Key to this role
- Mastery of C#, data structure, basic algorithms, and object oriented programming. Able to perform any task or from scratch implementation.Seen internally as a leader in this area. Assists in defining best practices.
- Extensive work experience in web development (Asp.Net MVC and React.js)
- Self-motivation drive to get things done and deliver on team commitments.
- Strong understanding of our systems, customers, and business goals as it pertains to the assigned vertical
- In-depth understanding of the context of the assigned Scrum team.
- Ability to work in a team and take direction well.
- Self-motivated and responds to supervision. Asks relevant questions.
- Enthusiastic about company and programming company products.
- Can work with supervisor to plan tasks and estimate their completion.
- Can adapt to changing conditions and coach others through change.
- Possesses ability to communicate efficiently verbally and through written documentation.
- Maintains a broad understanding of our systems, customers, and business goals. Has a deep understanding of these contexts for assigned team.