Role: Application Developer
Skill: Dot Net
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our banking product core development team. In this role you will work in an agile environment delivering software solutions utilized by internal and external customers. The candidate should have a passion for development and possess deep development skills in .NET code base. As a software developer, you will be responsible for developing, unit testing, and integration tasks working within this highly visible-client focused web application. Development efforts will also include feature enhancements, client implementations, and bug fixes as well as support of the production environment.
This position will require close collaboration with the product owner team, project managers, and the QA team. This is a full-time position with career growth opportunities, a competitive base salary and full benefits package. If you want to work with leading technology and help financial institutions and businesses worldwide solve complex business challenges every day, this is a great opportunity.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 using C#.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in writing high performance Web Services via WCF, Web API and REST models.
- Experience in developing unit tests and mocking framework for C#/.NET.
- Should have good knowledge in LINQ & configuration management tool like TFS, GIT.
- A strong background in Object Oriented design and development is necessary.
- Knowledge of WCF architecture and configuration.
- Should have strong debugging skills.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later. Must be fluent in basic SQL, TSQL and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of Internet Information Service (IIS) 7 or later.
- Knowledge of SOA design principles, design patterns, mocking frameworks, and performance testing.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with agile environment.
- Must be comfortable with stories, sprints (working within a 2 week window to complete tasks).
- Must be comfortable with rapidly changing and/or loosely defined requirements that are refined over time.
- Working experience on .Net Core is additional advantage.