Experience: 5 – 7 years
Role: Application Developer
Skill: Dot Net
You will be responsible for designing, developing, programming & deploying a feature and or a set. You will contribute to the team and works with direction from the Senior Team Members or management but work independently.
In this role you will:
• Act as a member of the Software Center of Excellence, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
• Develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end standalone and web applications
• Collaborate with system engineers, front-end developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
• Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
•Write codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
• Build features such as web services and Queries on existing tables
• Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
• Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 5 – 7 years of professional experience (include technical skill)
• Proficiency in complete Microsoft Technology Stack including C#.NET, WPF & Azure.
• Proficiency in C#.NET, advanced topics including – Exception Handling, Generics, Delegates, Events, Lambda Expressions, Extensions Methods, LINQ, Nullable Types, Dynamics, Asynchronous Programming.
• Proficiency in developing WPF application for various form & function.
Desired Characteristics: – Please limit the desired characteristics to 12 points total (4 in each section as mentioned below)
• Experience developing web applications (Spring, RESTful, Jersey, RestEasy,JAX-WS, Web Services)
• Experience with database tools (JPA, Hibernate,JDBC, Spring Data)
• Experience with rules engines (Camel, Drools, JRules) & modern tooling (Gradle, Maven, Git, SVN)