Experience: 1 – 3 years
Role: Dot Net Developer
Skills: Dot Net
1. Analyze requirements and formulate an appropriate technical solution that meets functional and non-functional requirements.
2. Strong expertise and proven hands-on in Asp.net, MVC, C#, Web API/WCF, Web Services, MS SQL Server, MYSQL.
3. Strong expertise in DB concepts and able to understand and write complex DB queries.
4. Strong expertise in Design patterns and ability to create Design for the business use case and mentor fellow members to do development.
5. Knowledge in Azure is a plus
6. Experience with Responsive Web Design. 4 – 7 years of Software Development Experience and knowledge of Software Development life cycle and its various phases.
7. Work on business user’s queries, analyse existing system to find out root cause of the problem and Implement/provide solution to the problem.
8. Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members Ensures team and associated applications adhere to architecture standards, risk management and security guidelines.
9. Support project during Development and production rollout. Work on business user’s queries, analyse existing system to find out root cause of the problem and Implement/provide solution to the problem. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
10. Strong communication skills – both verbal and written – is a must. Familiarity with Agile methodologies and tools (Target process) is a big plus.