We are looking for a rockstar Big Data Engineer with the following qualifications
We are looking for a hardcore developer who has great software design skills and solid coding chops. The ideal candidate will design, implement and optimize distributed applications using modern Big Data technologies. He/she is familiar with all aspects of Big Data processing including data ingestion, transformations, and data egress. Our goal is to process exabytes of data from telecom industry datalakes, and streaming data to build a DMP that will have at least 100 million user profiles in its initial phase.
- 4+ years of programming experience with C, C++, Java or Scala on commercial software, preferably service-based
- 2+ years of experience designing components of large-scale software
- Good design skills with big-picture thinking
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structure, and performance optimization techniques
- Good unit and automated testing skills
- Good understanding of Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Elastic Search, Kafka etc.
- Ability to drive appropriate changes in the existing system.
- Experience with Agile project development cycle
- Ability to collaborate with other developers and the larger org
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics and/or equivalent industry experience is preferred.