BE / B Tech in any stream, M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) / M.C.A.
• Minimum 3 -5 years of experience with software development.
• Solid command of Object Oriented programming.
• Experienced in Java 8.
• Solid working knowledge with Spring Framework (Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot etc.)
• Experienced in development and use of web services (i.e. SOAP, REST).
• Understanding of web/application containers (Tomcat, JBoss, etc)
• Proficient in working with IDEs (Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA etc)
• Ability to work with Version Control Software – Git preferred
• Expert in writing unit tests (e.g. JUnit)
• Experience with Agile Software Development process and Full product/software development lifecycle
• Familiar working with RDBMS (Oracle preferred) and NoSQL databases.
• Experience in processing XML and JSON messages.
• Proficient with Linux
• Experience in creating technical documentation (high and low level design documents, etc)
• Demonstrates strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills.
• Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, roles and geographical time zones.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multitask and react to changing priorities.
• Ability to adapt to newer technologies.
Job ID: 72557
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time