Job description :
We’re looking for passionate engineers who love Linux, who are intimately familiar with cloud infrastructure. We’re looking for highly motivated and talented engineers who are passionate about engineering velocity and automation. The complexity of our application traffic continues to increase as we scale out our microservices architecture to meet our subscriber demand. Our goal is to ensure that we successfully deliver application traffic across the AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Develop software to improve the efficiency and accuracy of Cloud Capacity Planning
- Design and implement cloud resource management systems, with many competing dimensions, to achieve appropriate balance between Innovation, Reliability, and Efficiency
- Evangelize best practices in site reliability and resource efficiency use
- Managing IAM Access for multiple AWS accounts
- Being on-call for infrastructure escalations.
- Experience with Jira or any ticketing management systems
- Participate in the design and implementation of next generation systems
- Seek opportunities to develop horizontal technologies that benefit multiple teams
- Improve the Freshdesk viewing experience by driving improvements that address network latency and network performance.
- Develop and deploy software that will help drive improvements towards the availability, performance, efficiency, and security of Freshworks’s services.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to surface common pain points, develop solutions, and evangelize best practices.
- Develop tools and services to automate the analysis and remediation of network-specific events.
- Working experience on Linux Systems
- Shell (Bash) or any scripting language(Python/Go/Perl…etc) experience
- Good hands on with Linux CLI utilities(awk, sed & grep)
- Past experience in significant cross-functional engineering efforts
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud offerings a plus
- Understanding of AWS-VPC and basics of TCP and Routing.
- Expertise both system architecture and operating large scale distributed systems
- Strong understanding of networking(DNS, TCP)