The Genesys Associate Systems Engineer is responsible for using independent judgment to interact with customers to investigate, identify and create solutions. The role is an exciting and rewarding one for university graduates and professionals looking for a varied, flexible, and technically challenging customer care position in a global software organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant field.
Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to explain complex concepts simply
Customer service background strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Relevant education background of, or at least 6 months hands on experience with, troubleshooting/administration/support of Microsoft window based applications, infrastructure and Telephony/Voice Networks.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Ability to quickly understand complex software and concepts
- Must be able to follow instructions, complete required tasks on time, and get along with others
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- It is a requirement of this position to complete the Interactive Core Certified Engineer (ICCE) certification program. Successful completion of the ICCE certification program, including attending training and passing two exams, is a condition of employment for this position.
- It is a requirement of this position to obtain the Cloud Services Change Request Process certification.
- Successful completion of the Cloud Services Change Request Process certification, including attending training and passing an exam, is a condition of employment for this position.