Location: Pune, India
Experience: 4+ years
Number of Positions: 5
At Clairvoyant, we’re building a thriving big data practice to help enterprises enable and accelerate the adoption of Big data and cloud services. In the big data space, we lead and serve as innovators, troubleshoorters, and enablers. Big data practice at Clairvoyant, focuses on solving our customer’s business problems by delivering products designed with best in class engineering practices and a commitment to keep the total cost of ownership to a minimum.
- Tech savvy engineer – willing and able to learn new skills, track industry trend
- 4+ years of total experience of very strong server-side Java/ Python/ Scala experience, especially in an Open Source, data-intensive, distributed environments with minimum 3 years’ experience in Big data related technologies
- Worked on open source products and contributed towards it
- Well aware of various architectural concepts of Distributed Computing, Data Warehousing and Analytics
- Self-starter & resourceful personality with ability to manage pressure situations
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile Development Best Practices
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Must have Hands-on production experience (> 3 yr.) on Hadoop tools/technologies like Spark, Map Reduce, Hive, HDFS
- Hands-on expertise and excellent understanding on big data toolset such as Sqoop, Spark, Kafka, to name few
- Experience in Cloud infrastructures like AWS, GCP
- Must have experience of designing, developing and deploying big data project/s into production
- Good working knowledge in NoSQL DB (Mongo, Hbase, Casandra)
- Implemented complex projects dealing with the considerable data size (TB/ PB) and with high complexity
Core Java and Database:
- 2+ years of experience in developing Java applications and web frameworks
- Strong core java and related enterprise tech stack like Spring, Hibernate.
- Strong understanding of web services, knowledge of REST architecture and working experience integrating with Web Services
- Experience with web service development frameworks like Spring-WS or Jersey or Apache CXF and persistence frameworks such as Hibernate
- Good knowledge of design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and performance optimization techniques
- Hands-on experience in working with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
Role & Responsibilities:
- Implementation of various solutions arising out of the large data processing (TB’s/ PB’s) over various NoSQL, Hadoop, and MPP-based products.
- Active participation in the various Architecture and design calls with Big Data customers.
- Building Team and Mentoring team members
- Conducting sessions/ writing whitepapers/ Case Studies pertaining to Big Data.
- Responsible for timely and quality deliveries.
- Fulfill organization responsibilities – Sharing knowledge and experience within the other groups in the organization, conducting various technical sessions and trainings.
- BE/B.Tech from reputed institute.