Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Primary Skill: Hadoop
Job Role: Hadoop Developer
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience on large scale Data applications
- Good aptitude, strong problem-solving abilities, and analytical skills, ability to take ownership as appropriate
- Should be able to do coding, debugging, performance tuning and deploying the apps to Prod.
- Should have good working experience in at least 2 of the below.
- Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Hive, Yarn, File formats like Avro/Parquet)
- J2EE Frameworks (Spring/Hibernate/REST)
- Spark Streaming or any other streaming technology.
- Python or Java.
- Ability to work on the sprint stories to completion along with Unit test case coverage.
- Experience working in Agile Methodology
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Knowledgeable (and preferred hands-on) – UNIX environments, different continuous integration tools.
- Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently towards team goals
Role & Responsibilities:
- Take the complete responsibility of the sprint stories’ execution
- Be accountable for the delivery of the tasks in the defined timelines with good quality.
- Follow the processes for project execution and delivery.
- Follow agile methodology
- Work with the team lead closely and contribute to the smooth delivery of the project.
- Understand/define the architecture and discuss the pros-cons of the same with the team
- Involve in the brainstorming sessions and suggest improvements in the architecture/design.
- Work with other team leads to get the architecture/design reviewed.
- Work with the clients and counterparts (in the US) of the project.
- Keep all the stakeholders updated about the project/task status/risks/issues if there are any.