Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
Primary Skill: Hadoop
Job Role: Hadoop Developer
- Hands on experience in Architecture, Design, Development of complex applications for network and Telecom Domain
- Ace programing skills in multiple languages like C, C++, Java, Python
- Experience in architecting applications in cloud environments like AWS, PCF etc.
- Experience with developing/enhancing applications connecting to different Databases : Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis
- Working Knowledge of Messaging Middleware / Queues : Kafka, Zookeeper, RabbitMQ
- Well versed with Continuous integration and delivery, Jenkins, Ansible and other CDCI technologies
- Exposure to Bigdata / toolsets : Hadoop, HDFS, HIVE/PIG
- Experience in creating, troubleshooting and fixing Infrastructure, associated DevOps processes for deploying Applications
- Experience with Web Servers/Proxies (NGINX, Apache). Load balancers like HAProxy, F5 etc.
- Experience with setting up, reviewing & enhancing Automation strategies for Web Applications & WebServices
- Experience in grooming technical talent, driving technology initiatives
Education Qualification & Work Experience Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Engineering (Computer Science or IT or equivalent technical discipline)
- Minimum 15 Years of experience in an IT or product development or telecom or equivalent work environment.