Experience: 1 – 5 years
Role: Big Data Developer
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in Big Data Technologies.
- Background experience in anyone of the Databases is mandatory (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS SQL).
- Must have set up big data analytics platform from data warehouse using Java, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, NoSQL, DBs, Spark, AWS Redshift.
- Should have worked on any one of the programming / scripting languages like JAVA, Python, Scala.
- Experience in AWS/Azure or related cloud based solutions.
- Hands on experience with scripting on Unix/Linux.
- Must have experience in installing DWH solutions.
- Good to have experience in BI tools like Tableau, Qlikview
- Exemplary technical knowledge with good communication skills
- An excellent team player, capable of handling Individual Contributor role, when required
- Quick learner with boundless spirit to work.
- Ready to take ownership and responsibilities on related tasks and modules
- Adaptable to new cutting edge technologies and flexible to learn
- Good to be in decision-making and handling crunch situations
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Design, Implement and support Data Models, ETLs that provide structured and timely access to large datasets.
- Build fault tolerant, self-healing, adaptive and highly accurate Big Data solutions.
- Performance tuning on queries running over billion of rows of data running in an AWS Redshift/Hive/Spark.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S. / MCA / Integrated course in Engineering