Company: Infosys Limited India
Job ID/Ref Code: Inf_EXTERNAL_10028517_16
Skill(s): Hadoop admin
Experience Range: Mid Level
Primary Location: Bangalore
Role Designation- Technology Analyst
- Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements.
- Ensure continual knowledge management.
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- Technical and Professional Requirements- Miniimum experience required is 3 years ,
- Responsible for Implementation and Administration of Hadoop infrastructureand Upgrades.
- Hadoop Ecosystem and Clusters maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes,Perform administrative activities with Cloudera Manager/Ambari and tools like Ganglia, Nagios.
- Setting up and maintaining Infrastructure and configuration for Hive, Pig and MapReduce.
- Monitor Hadoop Cluster Availability, Connectivity and Security,Setting up Linux users, groups, Kerberos principals and keys.
- Aligning with the Systems engineering team in maintaining hardware and software environments required for Hadoop, Software installation, configuration, patches and upgrades.
- Working with data delivery teams to setup Hadoop application development environments.
- Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines.
- Screen Hadoop cluster job performances,Data modelling, Database backup and recovery,Manage and review Hadoop log files.
- File system management, Disk space management and monitoring (Nagios, Splunk etc),HDFS support and maintenance, Planning of Back-up, High Availability and Disaster Recovery Infrastructure.
- Diligently teaming with Infrastructure, Network, Database, Application and Business Intelligence teams to guarantee high data quality and availability.
- Collaborating with application teams to install operating system and Hadoop updates, patches and version upgrades.,
Educational Requirements: BE , MSc , MCA
Service Line: Unit-LOD-Data & Analytics Unit