IT Experience: 3 – 5 Yrs
Qualifications: BE / BTECH / MCA
Essential Skill :
- Should have working experience in one of RDBMS data stores like Oracle, MySQL, Redshift and one of NoSQL data stores like HBase, Mongo, Cassandra etc.
- Strong ETL skills.
- Strong expertise to build Data Services in Amazon Web Services
- Able to build end-applications using Nifi, Kafka, etc.
- Implement and support efficient reliable data pipelines to move data from a wide variety of data sources to data marts / data lake
- Implement data aggregation, cleansing and transformation layers
- Ability to build Data Ingestion frameworks taking into account access patterns, scalability, response time and availability.
- Experience in Big data integration and stream processing technologies using Apache Kafka, Kafka Connect (Confluent), Apache NiFi, Spark, Hive
- Experience working on writing Pub – Sub APIs, developing Kafka Streams, Kafka connect, KSQL
- Developing new processors within Apache NiFi and establishing new data flows/troubleshooting existing data flows to the various hardware instances associated with the different data platforms.
- Experience with serialization such as JSON and/or BSON.
- Understanding / Experience of working with Hadoop Clusters.
- A strong Java/Spring application background and experience on developing in a microservices architecture is good to have.
- Experience in Reporting Analytics tools is also good to have.
Role Description :
- Be able to independently work as a Sr. Data Engineer
- Be able to directly work with clients
- Be able to work in Agile driven environment
- Working on the Product engineering side