We have current opening for the below mentioned JD. Interested candidates are requested to share the details as mentioned below:
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Seasoned professional with a Bachelors degree or equivalent along with 5 or more years IT experience.
- Experience with software development life cycle and Agile methodology associated deliverables.
- Experience with data analysis (SQL queries), interfaces, and software development.
- Ability to influence IT and business stakeholders, while able to build stronger relationship.
- Strong aptitude and quick learner for new information or new domains.
- Confidently present findings to senior management and executives.
- Develop and deliver powerful presentations by positioning content and objectives appropriately (i.e. positive verses negative tone) for the audience.
- Ability to develop and present data analysis results in a meaningful way for business senior managers and executives to easily comprehend quickly as part of the decision-making process.
- Ability to gather, analyze, prioritize and present requirements.
- Display an excellent understanding of upstream and downstream applications and the implications of proposed requirements and/or solutions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time