- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high- availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions [NoSql, RDMS, S3]
Skills – technical & non-technical
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Hapi,Express,Socket.io.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous Programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.