If you are our RPA Developer in Bangalore, you will have a chance to
- Design, Develop and Deploy RPA solutions as well as non-RPA scripting solutions to drive efficiencies and process improvement in Operations.
- Participates in code reviews led by the RPA solution architect and may lead some code reviews with other RPA developers. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests.
- Develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Work within project constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Continuously assess the RPA solution to address potential user experience improvements or additional efficiencies
- Manage RPA solution, infrastructure including VM’s and application upgrades/migrations
- Defect management in Production and Test environments through the support model
- Adhere to coding standards and documentation standards for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and Production phase
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 2-5 years of related experience in IT or business operations
- Minimum 1 year of experience in application development or RPA development.
- Certification in any well-known RPA technology is an added advantage
Are you a high-performer?
We are looking for a technical architect/lead with:
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following enterprise RPA technologies – Automation Anywhere, AssistEdge UiPath, Blue Prism
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in programming (including VB, C#, .Net), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Knowledge and experience in BOT Deployment and Control room and release management.
- Knowledge of API integration in BOTS
- Knowledge of attended, unattended and hybrid RPA automations
- Good understanding of emerging technologies such as ML,
- Solid familiarity with OCR technologies and their application and Strong Problem-solving and Analytical Skills
- Ability to interpret and visualize business process flows and translate them to automation solutions.