31. Can a single text link point to two different web pages?
No. The <a> tag can accept only a single href attribute, and it can point to only a single web page.
32. What is the difference between the directory and menu lists and the unordered list?
The key difference is that the directory and menu lists do not include attributes for changing the bullet style.
33. Can you change the color of bullets?
The bullet color is always the same as that of the first character in the list item. If you surround the <li> and the first character with a set of <font> tags with the color attribute set, the bullet color, and the first character will be a different color from the text.
34. What are the limits of the text field size?
The default size for a text field is around 13 characters. However, if you include the size attribute, you can set the size value to be as low as 1. The maximum size value will be determined by the browser width. If the size attribute is set to 0, the size will be set to the default size of 13 characters.
35. Do <th> tags always need to come at the start of a row or column?
Any <tr> tag can be changed to a <th> tag. This causes the text contained within the <th> tag to be displayed as bold in the browser. Although <th> tags are mainly used for headings, they do not need to be used exclusively for headings.
36. What is the relationship between the border and rule attributes?
Default cell borders, with a thickness of 1 pixel, are automatically added between cells if the border attribute is set to a nonzero value. Likewise, If the border attribute is not included, a default 1-pixel border appears if the rules attribute is added to the <table> tag.
37. What is a marquee?
A marquee allows you to put a scrolling text in a web page. To do this, place whatever text you want to appear scrolling within the <marquee> and </marquee> tags.
38. How do you create text on a webpage that will allow you to send an email when clicked?
To change text into a clickable link to send email, use the mailto command within the href tag. The format is as follows:
<A HREF=”mailto:youremailaddress”>text to be clicked</A>
39. Are <br> tags the only way to separate sections of text?
No. The <br> tag is only one way to separate lines of text. Other tags, like the <p> tag and <blockquote> tag, also separate sections of text.
40. Are there instances where the text will appear outside of the browser?
By default, the text is wrapped to appear within the browser window. However, if the text is part of a table cell with a defined width, the text could extend beyond the browser window.