- Experience with the design and development of Tableau visualization solutions.
- Experience with creation of users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission sets for Tableau server logons and security checks.
- Dashboards and document designing experience.
- Strong DW-BI Skills; Data modeling and advanced Reporting experience.
- Advanced knowledge of reports performance optimization; Perform administrative and support activities across a multi-environment Tableau infrastructure including security administration, release management, troubleshooting and general systems maintenance.
- Perform development activities from gathering requirements and designing solutions, through developing code / reports, to testing and release / deployment.
- Ability to analyze and dissect user requirements and build front-end BI applications according to specifications.
- Collaborate with end users, project stakeholders and support partners to identify needs, goals, and business models.
- Create complex formulas and calculations within Tableau to meet the needs of complex business logic.