We are IFF. We are the catalyst for discoveries that spark the senses and transform the everyday. International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. is a leading innovator of sensorial experiences that move the world. At the heart of our company, we are fueled by a sense of discovery, constantly asking “what if?” That passion for exploration drives us to co-create unique scents and tastes in fine fragrances and beauty, detergents and household goods, as well as beloved foods and beverages.
Our 7,300 team members globally take advantage of leading consumer insights, research and development, creative expertise, and customer intimacy to develop differentiated products.
- Break down requests for data/analysis into smaller, actionable plans to guarantee the end user will get their real questions answered.
- Build interactive dashboards using tools such as PowerBi, Tableau, Excel, etc.
- Provide validated & reconciled data extracts for audits, and other user requests
- Conduct thorough analyses, including coming up with your own hypotheses, testing, revising, and ultimately providing data-driven, evidenced recommendations.
- Effectively provide key summaries of actionable takeaways while also providing deeper evidence and analysis for end users wanting deeper insight.
- Assist with data governance support, including data definitions and subject matter knowledge
- Delivering of accurate and on-time information for product team requests and client-based projects
- Proven experience designing, developing and implementing information solutions
- Knowledgeable in SQL, Oracle, and/or similar database languages
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- Experience with BI tools and predictive analytics solutions a plus
- Critical thinker: thoughtful, self-aware, and uses available evidence to make decisions
- Ability to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Extreme attention to detail to ensure flawless execution of projects, with the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies in data and analysis
- Skills in planning, follow-through, prioritizing and adapting within a multi-tasking environment; maintaining a high level of organization and a
- Ability to work both independently and with a diverse group of teammates, displaying a high sense of accountability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth culture
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or quantitative fields
- 3-5 years of data analysis, preferably with a technology company
Job Location Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Position Type Full-Time/Regular