DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE JRE & THE JDK
JRE- JAVA RUNTIME ENVIRONMENT
JRE is a”set of tools” for developing Java application.Its was originally developed by Sun Microsystems(Oracle Corporation ).It is also combine the JVM ,Supporting libraries,platform core class.
JRE is lesser space then JDK .so,it has lesser space .
The JRE includes,
1-Java web start
It is known as JRE (Java Runtime Environment ).
Where the JRE used ?
Download the JRE ,when you need to “RUN” the Java application and Applet .
TECHNOLOGY explain JAVA RUNTIME ENVIRONMENT
- User interface toolkits,including AWT-Abstract window tool kit,imageI/O,Swing,java 2D,drag and drop ,Sound,Print service
- Including interface Definition Language (IDL ),Java Database connectivity (JDBC ),Java Naming and Directory Interface (JDNI ),Remote Method Invocation (RMI) including with Integration libraries .
- Java virtual Machine include Server virtual machine and javba Hotspots Client.
- Its have different JDKs for many platform . The support platform like ,linux,windows,solarise.
JDK– JAVA DEVELOPMENT KIT
JDK is a” bundle of software development “which is used to developing the Java Application and Applets.
JDK is higher then JSK ,JDK needs more space as it contains the JSK ,along with many tools.
The JDK includes ,
It is known as JDK –Java Development Kit
Where the JDK used ?
Mainly,the JDK is used to “DEVELOP” Java application and applets as well as to “RUN”.
TECHNOLOGY explains JAVA DEVELOPING KIT
- Developer of java ,first presented with two JDK tools like Java and Java C its two run from command prompt.
- Java is a simple text file . The file is saved with an extension of (.java )
- After writing and saving the sourse code the Java C Is appealed to create .class file.After create the .class file the ‘java’ command can be used to run the java program.