Experience: 1-3 YEARS
Role: Software Developer
- Development of enhancements, including requirement analysis, design, coding, reviews and unit testing.
- The investigation, debugging and resolution of customer issues via fixes or workarounds.
- Helping with triaging customer issues and performing story point estimations on them for improved prioritization of the product backlog.
- Should be able to work in a fully agile team to deliver on all responsibilities
- Apply good Object-oriented design practices and principles in implementation of the product.
- Collaboration with other teams such as Product Management. quality assurance, database administrators, documentation engineers, support teams and customer success teams for effective delivery of product.
- Effective handling and follow up of different customer escalations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently within and between teams
- Experience with working in remote teams
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Participate and contribute to various design and code reviews within the team.
- Promote and write unit tests for all code newly written and incrementally add unit tests to old code.
- Should have expertise in Java, Servlets, JSP, Databases and SQL.