Experience: 0-3 YEARS
Role: Software Developer
- Staying up to date on industry standards and best practices
- Work with existing code and maintain tests
- Identifies, researches, and resolves programmatic problems.
- Mentor and groom a team of smart front end engineers and lead by example, developing great front end applications.
- Do code reviews of other team members and proactively adopt best practices and idioms
- Should have a fanatical focus on performance, responsive design, and code quality metrics
- Work closely with the product team and the engineers to deliver a snappy frontend
- Strong problem solving and communication skill
Desired Skills And Experience
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Assist in moving existing code/functionality into React/Redux and Node/Express
- Experience in design & develop SPAs and PWAs with isomorphic/universal Node/Express/ReactJS high-trafficked application in production
- Comfortable with modern software development practices: unit tests, code reviews, continuous integration, deployment, secure and clean code.
- Knowledge of server/client interaction issues and solutions (e.g., Browser Internals, CORS, caching, GraphQL, RESTful APIs, AJAX, Web application performance optimization, security etc).