Job Title: Computer Systems Engineer ( posted on 26 jan 2019 )
Role: Software Developer
- Participate in feature agile team meetings throughout the product development life cycle
- Collaborate with engineers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Identify system data, hardware, or software components required to meet user needs.
- Resolving complex failures using advanced debugging technique
- Perform security analyses of developed or packaged software components.
- Perform ongoing hardware and software maintenance operations, including installing or upgrading hardware or software.
- Direct the installation of operating systems, network or application software, or computer or network hardware.
- Professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions.
- Design, implementation, monitoring, and troubleshooting Kafka messaging infrastructure.
- Monitor system operation to detect potential problems.
- Formal Education / Certification Requirements
- Bachelors and/or Master or equivalent degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or any other Information Technologies related field.
- Expertise in one or more of the object oriented Programming language Java, Scala, C++, Ruby
- Experience with virtualization technologies and
- Experience working with large, complex datasets and scaling architecture
- Experience in Data analytics is a plus
- experience and or knowledge in big data eg. Hadoop is a plus
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- well versed in generic administration tasks of managing Docker images, container networking and standard infrastructure maintenance tasks on Docker and Kubernetes platform
- Good Linux system administrator skills and TCP/IP network fundamentals
- bonus point if the Experience with financial system and big data