EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor’s Degree
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB LEVEL: Associate
POSTING DATE: JUN 6 2018
PRIMARY LOCATION: Non-Japan Asia-India-Karnataka-Bengaluru
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Besides hands on involvement with projects, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivery of several Key projects or initiatives which will contribute to the building of the Client on Boarding Platform.
- Providing overall direction, guidance and definition of the application (platform) architecture.
- Building a solid development practices which can work on these key initiatives.
- mproving the technical competency of the overall team in general.
Years of Experience: 7-9 years
- The candidate must possess a strong technology background with excellent hands-on expert level knowledge of J2EE. Other required skills are:
- Expert level knowledge of Spring framework, Apache CXF and Apache/Tomcat containers
- Strong Knowledge of database development
- Experience in Web technologies like AngularJS, XML/XSLT, Servlets/JSP
- Ability to coordinate with multiple groups, both internal and external to the firm, including offshore development and QA teams, internal infrastructure groups and support teams
- Working knowledge of GIT, Gradle, Ivy, Sonar
- XML and messaging
- Continuous Integration based development include junit, Jenkins, automated deployment and regression
- Experience in Financial Services Industry