Experience: 3-5 YEARS
Role: Software Developer
Job Description Summary:
The Tracking Platform team within the Paypal’s Core Platform Services Technology group provides end to end control of behavioral tracking on web-enabled devices. This includes critical components that handle Data Capture, Processing & Reporting. Platform components process billions of events a day at scale and aims to provide real time access to data and metrics that would drive actionable insights and aid business decision making.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Owns and is accountable for the design and development of core platform components
- Spends most of the time coding and efficiently produces exemplary and thoroughly tested code for most challenging features
- Produces clear, well-documented, complete designs for product features
- Recognised as the go-to developer and is seen as a leader in their specialised field
- Solid communication skills & proven team player.