Experience: 1-3 YEARS
Role: Software Developer
- Candidate should have working experience in 1 or 2 more layers of Full Stack Development
- Should have passion for teaching and should be able to relate theory with practical.
- Should be able to provide practical projects to associates and mentor them so that they can be landed on client delivery projects after completion of training.
- Produce skilled full-stack developers capable of delivering quality software
- Instill high learning agility culture in trainees /associates
- Utilize is skills to meet the requirements of the adult learner in both classroom and virtual learning settings
- Facilitating classroom and virtual classroom (vILT) training
- Upskill regularly to meet growing needs of training in newer technologies
- Participating in curriculum development processes for both classroom-based and online training