Experience: 1-3 YEARS
Role: Software Developer
Junior Software Developer (Java Programmer)
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Building Technologies. Here, we’re hiring for a Developer. In this role, you’ll work more as a Software Engineer in charge of one or more Software projects, Programmers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide programming perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
- You take a challenging role in the development of a software product, which is a modern, integrated security solution for businesses, consisting of a software suite that covers a wide range of applications. The innovative technical basis for this software suite provides a Service Oriented Architecture (REST) and the use of the latest software technologies, such as Spring Boot, Hibernate, and Angular 7.
- Together with the Scrum team, do regular estimation, planning and implementation of software components within modern, agile software development methods by evaluating, selecting and clearing the appropriate software components and technologies for the efficient implementation of the requirements – adhering to the committed quality, content and timeline
- Participation in integration of the implemented modules and in the integration testing, with the aim of test automation to ensure the functionality of the individual software modules in the overall system; also, participation in Configuration Management with the aim of “Continuous Deployment” is one of your tasks.
You need to make real what matters
- B.E. / M.Sc. / MCA / B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology 2-5 years hands-on technical experience.
- 1 to 3 years of IT software development experience in a professional Java SE or Spring software development environment.
- Capability and willingness to software program the customer requirements using an object oriented approach and to thoroughly test them before delivery
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and spoken
- Good hands-on experience on tools, like Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Potential to learn and to be self motivated
- Proactivity, enough to share knowledge, voice out problems and ask for help
- Passion towards Java programming, technology and problem solving
- Desirable to have
- Hands-on experience in Java EE, JUNIT 4, Angular, EJB 3.0, Eclipse RCP 3.X / 4.X, HTML5, Mockito and RESTful webservices
- Hands-on experience on tools, like RTC Jazz, SVN, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube, Teamscale, Resharper, NDepend
- Hands-on experience in container concepts (Docker) and cloud (like AWS)
- Working experience in agile software development (daily scrum, pair sessions, sprint planning, retro & review, clean code and self organized), configuration, testing and release management
- Working experience in test driven development, test first development, code refactoring and Profiling
- Knowledge of enterprise security domain, PSIM – Physical Security Information Management, including Access Control, Intrusion, Perimeter Detection, Video and Fire Systems
- International experience and communication, including collaboration with international teams remotely
- Certification on Java technologies