Experience: 7 YEARS
Role: Software Developer
Our Ideal Candidate
- 7+ years of software design and development.
- Strong Experience in below:
- Basic Java, Transaction handling, Memory handling, OOP Concepts, Exception Handling, File IO, Multithreading, JNDI.
- JS based Frameworks (EmberJS, AngularJS, ReactJs, HTML5, CSS3, SASS).
- Java Frameworks (Spring, Spring boot, Katharsis, Cucumber, Camel, Apache CXF, JMS), reverse proxies, gateways, web services (both ReST and SOAP), integration patterns, database technologies, ORM frameworks (myBatis and Hibernate) & TDD, BDD, performance, security testing for mobile and web.
- DevOps toolchain experience (JIRA, Bitbucket / Stash GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory).
- App / Web Server – Tomcat / Jboss / Webshpere
- Debugging Tools – Postman / Soap UI
- Strong knowledge of Retail Banking Technology ecosystem.
- Must have knowledge of interface systems/teams and their flow.
- Self-starter, independent and able to deliver projects from scratch with strong analytical and problem solving skills & proven experience in system design and development.
- Prior experience working in an agile environment, continuous integration & testing will be a definitive advantage.
- Experience in delivering software in a regulated environment, ideally financial services based to high quality.
- Solid grounding in core enterprise applications with full software development lifecycle experience in a mature CI / CD environment.
- Advocate delivery excellence, minimising delivery risk.
- Lead a team and be accountable for the teams delivery.
- Aptitude to work as change agent that believes in a continuous improvement approach. Experience at working in a team-oriented, collaborative and consultative environment.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams in an agile environment.
- Strong communication and written skills, ability to communicate your ideas with others.