Experience: 1-3 Years
Skill: Knowledge for Java
What you’ll be doing…
The work you’ll be doing will support a portal that our millions of customers have access to online to have any question they have answered. When this application is working well, it is an important part of the overall customer experience. Under the guidance of senior applications staff, you will work as a team member on various projects to develop, implement and maintain this important application.
- Collecting client requirements, system features and functionality and developing system designs.
- Performing analysis and writing program specifications for multiple projects.
- Developing user interfaces, completing programming and producing targeted deliverables.
- Coordinating project requirements, schedules and activities and providing status reports.
- Supporting users by developing documentation and responding to inquiries.
- Performing technical evaluation of products to determine advantages and disadvantages.
What we’re looking for…
You enjoy using your analytical mind to solve complex problems. You’re great at working in teams and can use your strong communication skills to get your point across. You get a kick out of finding solutions to meet defined requirements in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience developing Java/J2ee web applications and Web Services.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile Development.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience with Spring 4, Spring Boot, Spring Data and Jersey
- Experience with Angular JS, HTML 5 and CSS2 or CSS3
- Knowledge of Maven and Spring Cloud tools
- Knowledge of No SQL – Cassandra