What we look for in you?
- Be responsible for the technical design and experience in guiding/mentoring others.
- Strong OOPS knowledge, including experience with design patterns
- Experience with Java/JEE and open source frameworks/tools like Hibernate, Spring, Maven, Ant, Subversion, Git, any web framework
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL/Oracle
- Experience with enterprise application servers like Tomcat/Weblogic/Websphere.
- Exposure to Web Services – SOAP and RESTFUL
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum, TDD, Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- Excellent analytical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skill
What you need?
- 9+ years of hands-on experience in application development in an enterprise setup
- Experience of 4 years or more in the position of lead developer/technical architect in enterprise Java software development projects
- Experience in formulating technology solutions based on the requirements of the client
- Taking complete ownership of technical solution and ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met
- Experience in leading teams in Agile environment and a good understanding of Agile methods
- Strong experience in Java/JEE development with experience in wide variety of open source frameworks
- Supporting sales and pre sales activities
Location: Bangalore or Gurgaon
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career.
What can you expect?
- Inspiring working environment
- The most challenging assignments
- Every 2nd week in-house knowledge sharing session (XKE).
- Freedom to accelerate
- Much more!