Experience: 4-6 YEARS
Role: Software Developer
- Design, code, test, document and implement application release projects as part of development team.
- Work with onsite development partners to ensure design and coding best practices.
- Work closely with Program Management and Quality Control teams to deliver quality software to agreed project schedules.
- Proactively notify Development Project Manager of risks, bottlenecks, problems, issues, and concerns.
- Compliance with Xoriant’s System Development Lifecycle and Information Security requirements.
- Demonstrated people and technical management skills
- Strong understanding of object oriented analysis and design, design patterns, high availability and concurrent programming
- Experience in working multiple OS (Unix, Linux, Win)
- The candidate must demonstrate excellent software development skills. Strong experiences in implementation of the following technology: Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Hibernate, JPA
- Experience developing SOA and writing/consuming web services
- Experience in performance tuning of large technical solutions
- Strong Database experience (Oracle/SQL)
- Experience in working on Volante Designer is preferred
- Experience in Financial industry
- Experience with Payments applications and processes would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Web security frameworks and various Vulnerability Assessment tools is added advantage
- Experience with Agile methodology