Essential Skill :
- Tools: Selenium Webdriver and Appium (Added advantage)
- Programming Language: Java
- IDE: Eclipse
- Scripting Framework: TestNG/JUnit
- Automation Framework : Data-driven/ Keyword/ Hybrid
- Reports : TestNG / ReportNG / Junit / etc
- CI: Jenkins
- Build tool: Maven
Role Description :
- Should be able to draft test scripts complying with the Lister Automation framework
- Defining scope and Identify areas to be automated.
- The ability to design, create/write and execute automation test scripts
- Familiarity with Agile / Waterfall Methodologies
- Interacting with client-side professionals for system study, requirements verification and analysis.
- Should have knowledge of any of the e-Business related domains like e-Commerce, e-
- Marketing etc
- Documenting/Reporting, tracking, communicating test results, analysis, unresolved problems using tools.
- Hands on experience in Functional Testing, Integration testing, Regression Testing, and Database Testing.
- Preparation/review of test plans and test cases
- Preparation of Test Reports
- Able to analyze the requirements
- Generate test cases from the requirements
- Analyze the various scenarios and implement test cases
- Verify and validate the software based on requirements
- Analyze and debug the issues logged.
- Conversant with SDLC and STLC
- Should be able to manage co-team members and work independently
- Experience on Mobile and White-box Testing would be of added advantage.
Employment Type: Permanent