Position: TABLEAU DEVELOPER WITH FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE
Overall ownership of the product/project/Streams as recognized by the end user community
- Developing and enforcing suitable design standards for their product area in accordance with any prevailing bank standards
- Deep involvement in the BAU and B3LR project work streams to ensure that these key projects are developing the product in line with the product roadmap
- Working with the Product Designer to ensure that the product has a suitable technical architecture that will support the known requirements today and planned requirements in the future.
- Document and present systems solution designs and architecture.
- Conduct impact analysis and create ITO solutions by clearly documenting the assumptions/risks taken.
- Provide support and guidance across all phases of the project life cycle, including assistance defining test strategy/plans, data migration strategy, release planning etc.
- Complying with the appropriate GTO governance and audit controls
- Production deployment process – Good to have Devops knowledge (JIRA/GIT/Jenkins/HP-QC/BMC Remedy)