Experience: 4 – 8 Years
Role: Machine Learning
Skills: Python with Machine Learning
- 3+ years of experience
- Ability to propose hypothesis and design experiments in the context of specific problems.
- Should come from a strong engineering background
- Good overlap with Data tech stack such as Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Spark, Scalding, Scala/Python/C++
- Dedication and diligence in understanding the application domain, collecting/cleaning data and conducting experiments.
- Creativity in model and algorithm development.
- An obsession to develop algorithms/models that directly impact business.
- Master’s/Phd. in Computer Science/Statistics is a plus
- Experience working in text mining and python libraries like scikit-learn, numpy, etc
- Collect relevant data from production systems/Use crawling and parsing infrastructure to put together data sets.
- Survey academic literature and identify potential approaches for exploration.
- Craft, conduct and analyze experiments to evaluate models/algorithms.
- Communicate findings and take algorithms/models to production with end to end ownership.