Experience: 2+ Years
Skill: Knowledge for Machine Learning
As a Data Engineer, you will work on
- Algorithms and systems that power the contextual search engine using text mining, information retrieval, and machine learning
- Data extraction from semi-structured text using Natural Language Processing and ingest into graph datasets and ElasticSearch
- Implement and support efficient reliable data pipelines to move data from a wide variety of data sources to data marts/data lake
- Build Data Ingestion frameworks taking into account access patterns scalability, response time and availability
- The position requires one to work on complex technical projects with peers in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Mentor peers, share information, knowledge and help build a great team
What we are looking for?
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong foundation in Computer Science including core data structures, algorithms, and analysis of running time and memory requirements
- Able to build end-applications using a correct choice of GCP Components like GCS, DataFlow, Dataproc, Serverless Functions, Object Storage, Pub/Sub and Open Source components like Redis, MySQL, Neo4j, etc.
- Strong Python development experience handling huge data preferably using Pandas
- Strong communication skills, experience in Agile methodologies, ETL/ELT skills, Data movement skills, Data processing skills
- Working experience in storing and retrieving data using Lucene based search engines ElasticSearch/Solr