91.How is Azure Resource Manager beneficial over the classic services?
The benefits of the Azure Resource Manager that overshadows the benefit of the classic services are:
• The resources need not be managed, deployed or monitored one at a time. They are chain deployment activities throughout the lifecycle without the need for individual data handling.
• The data is also deployed at a consistent pace with the ARM service. It enables the user to use a declarative template that indicates the deployment.
• Since the role-based control is present in the management platform that provides you with the access to the resources that leads you to control.
• You can mark dependencies between the resources that enable you to get the correct order of deployment.
• The resources may be tagged and organized logically so that it is convenient to follow up the billing of your company.
92.Enlist the monitoring features that are present in the SharePoint 2010?
This is one of the SQL Azure interview questions that should be answered by stating that the SharePoint 2010 is a diagnostic logging that takes into the data that are a direct indication of the state of the system. Sometimes it also specifies some timer tasks that are performed to monitor the collected information.
The features include;
• It collects the data on event log, timer service, and performance counter.
• They are involved with data that are search usage.
• They provide matrices that are yielding a collection of sites.
93.State the class that can be used to retrieve data?
The class that can be used to get data from more than one list is the SPSite Data Query that is able to query data that are present in more than one list all across the diverse web collections. It is featured to aggregate data without the external links and only through the SharePoint.
94.Compare the STS and SPS and state its important features?
SPS is the SharePoint Portal Service which manages the documents and has a search engine more efficient in penetrating the multiple sources of content.
STS stands for the SharePoint team management. As the name suggests they are better for the document management for a large organization and has a moderate search engine.
The answer to this SQL Microsoft Azure interview question for experienced will be MOSS is abbreviated for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server that constitutes a complete version of the portal platform that yields the user to manage, share and even create the document.
97.What is the difference between a library and a list?
The library is an interface that yields one to manage and store a document that can be created using Excel, PowerPoint or Word. The list is the representation of the item in a tabulated format using column and rows. Lists are not used to make a document but can attach documents.
98.Describethe log analytics?
The operational management service of the Log Analytics provides the entire requirement that runs the particular service. It manifests automation, security, log analytics and availability at a particular dashboard. It generates Power data source that enables the user to get the visuals of the raw data. It is introduced in three different tiers of prices that include free, premium and standard. You enjoy the convenience of searching the data at a single dashboard and export the results.
99.Differentiate between the PROC SUMMARY and PROC MEANS?
PROC MEANS refers to the subgroup statist created in the persistence of the BY statement that will be involved. The data here is sorted beforehand with the assistance of BY variables.
PROC SUMMARY is the aid of statistics giving all varieties of information running simultaneously and is produced for every subgroup automatically. The information in the outlet is not created.
100. If the client gets disconnected from cache with the services state the probable cause?
If the client gets disconnected the causal factor can be distributed into two categories
The cause on the operator side:
• There might be a failure in the transfer of the standard cache from one node to the other.
• While the service was processing and dispatching the cache got deployed.
• There was a server update or an automated VM maintenance.
The fault on the client side;
• The application of the client accidentally got redeployed.
• The application on the client side got auto-scaling.
• The layer of the network on the client side altered.
• There was a transient error on the network node.
• The bound operation took more time.
• The upper limit of the bandwidth was reached.
Azure Interview Questions and AnswersAzure Interview Questions and Answers for ExperiencedAzure Interview Questions PDFAzure Interview Questions 2018Azure Interview Questions and Answers Experienced PDFAzure Interview Questions with AnswersAzure Interview Questions LatestAzure Interview Questions AdvancedMicrosoft Azure Interview Questions and Answers