- Requirement gathering and Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code.
- Preparing clarification document with UMLs to freeze the requirements.
- Design, build and deploy effective SSIS packages.
- Implement Best practices on SQL querying, DB design and SSIS package designs.
- Lead ETL development and mentor others on the team.
- Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality in the packages.
- Provide support and fix issues in the packages.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Document the use cases and transformation carried out at ETL layer.
- Prepare mapping sheet for the source and target systems.
- Contribute towards Data profiling, data standardization and data matching.
- Advanced SQL querying and Performance tuning skillsets.
- Design, Developed, tune, Deploy and maintain SSIS packages to perform the ETL process.
- Experience pulling data from a variety of data source types.
- Experience in the identification of data quality.
- Experience in designing the database and data modelling.
- Good Knowledge of C#/VB.NET a plus.
- Ability to work with Web Services, XML data sources.
- Experience on IBM Data stage and quality tools is an Added advantage.
- Having exposure to working in Agile Sprint methodology.
- Good analytical skills to understand data matching.
- Good analytical skills to apply data standardization rules.
- Familiarity with Unix comments/ scripts.
- Experience working with IBM WebSphere environment/ MDM projects.