Role: MSBI Developer
- Supporting customers on phone and written correspondence regarding technical questions (break-fix and advisory in nature) and issues related to Microsoft SQL BI technologies like SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Azure Analysis Services etc.
- Scoping and documenting customer scenarios, potential causes and troubleshooting steps.
- Analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs; may involve writing code.
- Actively share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Effectively communicating with customers and stakeholders via, phone, email .
- Assess self knowledge and collaborate or escalate as needed.
- Pro-actively work towards self development and sharing knowledge.
- Ensuring compliance with schedules; processes and MS policies and values.
- Degree in CS, or equivalent in work experience
- Hands-on experience in reading and interpreting source code to resolve customer issues
- Experience with basic debugging
- Experience in software development
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience working on one of the SQL BI technologies (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS/Azure Analysis Services).
- Knowledge of latest versions of Microsoft® SQL Server.
- Good understanding of Windows Operating System concepts and Data structure
- Good understanding of .Net concept and how it works.
- Two years of experience in working with data base applications(Web and Windows) connecting to SQL server database.
- Two years of experience in working with SQL Server and drivers / providers
- Experience with one or more of the following languages or technologies: VB, ASP, COM, Web Services, VB.Net, C#.Net, C/C++, ADO.Net, ASP.Net, Visual Studio/Visual Studio.Net