Scalability Experts is seeking a mid-level Business Intelligence Consultant, with min 3+ years of Data Warehouse, OLAP design and implementation experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2 & SharePoint 2013/2010. We are looking for an experienced technology professional with a good track record of development. Our team’s mission is to design and build high quality, highly scalable and cost-effective solutions for our internal and external partners and global clients.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- 3+ years of overall experience in Business Intelligence with majority experience in SQL Server suite of products) for building Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Mart, ODS and Transactional Systems.
- Must have a strong understanding of DW concepts, Data Modeling and Database Designing and significant experience working as SQL Server developer in multiple projects.
- Should have good hands-on experience working on MSBI suite of products – SSIS/SSRS/SSAS/Power BI (Power View, Power Pivot, Power Query, Power Map)/ PerformancePoint (on SharePoint 2013/2010)/MDS/DQS/Datazen)
- Ability to understand business requirements and develop reporting solution using Microsoft BI (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS (Tabular & Multidimensional), SSRS, Power BI/Datazen).
- Work on SSIS/SSAS/SSRS Components, Configuration, Security, Deployment and administration.
- Strong SQL/MDX and DAX Skills with good knowledge of performance tuning and writing efficient code.
- Advanced concepts in SSAS like partitioning, role based security etc.
- Develop data visualizations in form of dashboards and report using SSRS, Power BI, and PerformancePoint (SharePoint 2013/2010).
- Configuring and customizing SharePoint 2013/2010 BI sites, with SSRS. Power View, PPS integration and deployment.
- Unit testing & documentation of code using standard templates.
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Additional experience on data visualizations using any other reporting tool such as SAS, QlikView, and Tableau are added advantage.
- Exposure to Azure Cloud, .Net development is a plus.
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Good customer-facing skills
- Good listening, communication and documentation skills
- Team player
- Self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Eye for detail and quality
- Global mobility