Software Development Analyst – RPA
Date: Dec 6, 2018
Location: Chennai, TN, IN
Company: NTT DATA Services
Req ID: 29870
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Software Development Analyst – RPA to join our team in Chennai, Tamil Nādu (IN-TN), India (IN).
In these roles, you will be responsible for:
- Writes efficient, re-usable, optimal, and well-documented code.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents software programs for systems of the moderate to high complexity and engages in peer code reviews.
- Perform architecture, design and review of development policies for adherence to standards and best practices
- Participates in client/ external interactions on technical matters.
- Drives engineering processes for the project such as build automation, unit testing, software configuration management and packaging.
- Being a team player and adhering to project schedule.
- Writing code enhancements and supporting existing code.
- Providing guidance to junior developers in the team
- Should have good logical skills and experience in delivering good quality code.
- Provide software solutions to customer issues and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements / new tools.
- Interacts with business users, I/T, vendors and customers to Identify potential tasks with production teams, customers and implement Robotic Process Automation including other applicable technologies for current and future application requirements
Required Skills for this role include:
- Technical skills
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience as developer (Either using Microsoft technologies or Java)At least 2 year hands on experience in building RPA solutions using one of the automation tools: Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UI Path, IPSoft
- At least 1 year hands on knowledge in database programming preferably using SQL Server
- Should have solid knowledge of XML, Java Script, service (SOAP/REST) concepts.
- Desired Skills:
- Domain Knowledge: Healthcare, Banking & Financial, Supply Chain or Manufacturing
- BPO industry related domain background.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 6 years of experience as a developer (Either using Microsoft technologies or Java)
- Net Framework or Java Professional Certification
- Certifications related to RPA