Position – Planning Engineer
The Planning Engineer is responsible for the effective establishment and monitoring of project delivery programmes.
- Review key aspects of the project contract.
- Assist with planning/scheduling activities that support the overall project requirements
- Works on project programme and cost reporting aspects on projects and programs.
- Establishes effective project management and controls systems that compliment the project’s reporting systems and that integrate into the project systems. Monitors, refines and improves the reporting and controls tools as required.
- Assists RE in establishing accurate and complete project progress and cost reporting and project controls deliverables.
- Evaluates, selects, and adapts programme management and control techniques, procedures, and criteria to suit job tasks, and devises and implements solutions to problems encountered.
Company Name: Jacobs CH2M
Qualification – Civil or Mechanical Engineering
Location – Dubai
Skill – Primavera P6
Experience – 10 years with 3 years gulf experience