Position – Planning Engineer
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determining manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Monitor material supply flow and identify any shortages or bottlenecks in usage.
- Coordinate with Managers in planning and implementing engineering changes in production lines.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Manage deadlines based on project expectations.
Company – TechnipFMC
Location -Dahej, New Delhi
Qualification – B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical, Metallurgical or Production Engineering
Skill – Primavera P6 & MS Project
Experience – 3 to 10 years