Experience: 3-5 Years
Minimum 2 Years hands on experience in Spark/Scala with overall development experience of 3+ Years
Preferred short notice candidates.
- Minimum 2 Years hands on experience in Spark/Scala with overall development experience of 3+ Years
- In-Depth knowledge on SPARK components and ecosystem is a must, especially Data Frame API – essential
- Able to create database schemas and perform ETL that represent and support business processes
- Experience / Understanding of any No-SQL or Column-Store Database (Preferably HBase, MapR DB)
- Must be able to recognize code that is more parallel, less memory constrained and must show how to apply best practices to avoid runtime issues and performance bottlenecks
- Must have worked on a high degree of performance tuning, optimization, configuration, & scheduling in Apache Spark
- Must have a basic understanding of file systems preferably on Apache HDFS/MapR FS and inclined to learn it deeper
- Knowledge on processing different file formats and experience in building Spark/Scala generic framework for data ingestion, ETL, etc.