Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
Job Title –
Project Planner – Rail Structures (UK Projects)
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Demonstrated Primavera P6 scheduling software expertise
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities;
• Supporting the GEC Project Managers in delivering their scope of work by performing key aspects of project controls.
• Providing detailed commercial analysis and reporting as per the project/ Business function requirements.
• Assist GEC Project Managers to manage project within set budget and deadlines by monitoring and review project costs and variances, by controlling cost variables
• Generates periodic Project Controls reports, Dashboard as per the project/ Business function requirements
• Track and reports project status, analyzes variances, determines earned value, and analyzes critical path activities at a level appropriate for the project
• Analyze and review a range of data to collate trends and prepare relevant documentation to support various business functions.
• Monthly review of Oracle budgets against Actual
• Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by Line manager