Position – Planning Engineer
- Prepare Project Baseline Programme
- Establish project plans, time schedules and resource and resource allocation.
- Coordinate with Project Managers and review project plans and available resources.
- Implement projects, compare and evaluate the development of the project according to the project plan.
- Assist in making change and adjustment to the project plans providing the necessary calculation for time and resource, based on project developments.
- Assist in projects budget preparations based on the required resources, time and other related matters.
- Assist in Audit of ongoing project plans and report the efficiency of all project tasks and responsibilities being carried out.
- Helps in preparing future expectations and developments reports of the departments for project resources in coordination with the realities and the development of business.
- Monitor progress throughout the construction process and comparing this with the projected work schedule.
Company Name – Arabian Gulf Construction Co. Ltd.
Location – Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Qualification – B.E Civil or Mechanical or Electrical
Skill – Primavera P6
Experience – 4 Years
To apply for this job, send your updated CV with a Cover letter to email@example.com