Position – Planning Engineer
- Review, check and evaluate the Contractor’s time schedule of works.
- Following the review, recommend, acceptance / rejection of the Contractor’s time schedule to Planning Manager/Senior Planning Engineer for forwarding the recommendation to the Engineer (PMC) and Client for program acceptance.
- Monitor the work progress, compare to the accepted program of work and report to the Planning Manager.
- Coordinate with the Planning Engineers of Client/PMC and the Contractor on all scheduling issues and progress.
- Prepare weekly, monthly (or any period agreed with the Engineer (PMC) / Client) reports about the status of construction progress.
- Evaluate, and forecast project progress and performance against the established accepted / amended schedule with critical milestones.
- Assess the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages.
- Inform the Planning Manager/Senior Planning Engineer (for informing PMC / Client) of any potential delays in the project completion or the milestones.
- Analyse, assess and participate in discussions about any suggested recovery program by the Contractor to mitigate any delays.
- Participate in the assessment and analysis of time related claims by the contractor.
Company – Parsons
Location – Doha, Qatar
Qualification – B.E Civil Engineering
Skill – Primavera P6 (Complete)
Experience – 10 Years