Position: Planning Engineer
- Directly responsible for reviewing and give comments on contractors’ submittals for the base (target), revised or recovery schedules.
- Directly responsible for the development of the design schedule, pre-bid schedules, shop drawing and submittal schedule, separate contract schedules and occupancy schedules.
- Review Contractors’ periodic schedule updates, weekly report and monthly report.
- Highlight delays in critical activities in the design and construction schedules.
- Provide recommendations when actual progress deviates from scheduled progress so that work may be re-scheduled or accelerated to provide for on-time completion.
- Directly responsible for the preparation of the monthly schedule portion of the Project / program reports, including narrative and all scheduling update reports. Additionally, responsible to compiling information provided by others into the reports
- Prepares monthly dashboard reports for major projects and capital program
- Assist project director and project engineers during project progress meetings and extraordinary meetings as required.
Company – Takamul Project Management Company
Location – Saudi Arabia
Qualification – Bachelor’s degree (civil engineering)
Skills Required – Primavera P6 And Ms Project
Experience – Min. 5 Years
To apply for this job , visit http://www.takamul-pm.com/careers/current-opportunities/