Position – Planning Engineer & Sr. Planning Engineer
- Develop, control, monitor, analyse and report on schedule related aspects for designated projects within a Portfolio.
- Updating the proposal schedule to indicate specific milestones agreed upon in the Contract
- Preparing engineering and procurement schedules at varying levels of detail
- Assisting with obtaining alignment between Engineering and Procurement Schedules
- Assisting with obtaining scheduling alignment with key construction activities
- Delivering weekly and monthly project progress reports
- Developing and distribute project curves of progress and manpower, including planned, actual and forecast figures.
Company – Kay Bouvet Engineering
Location – Satara, Maharashtra
Qualification – BE Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering
Skill – Primavera P6 & MS Project
Experience – 2 to 4 years (Planning Engineer) & 5 to 6 years (Sr. Planning Engineer)