- Develop, maintain, and analyze integrated CPM schedules for major programs and a portfolio of projects.
- Review schedule, progress and productivity of resources; monitor and verify monthly costs and earned value; and conduct change order management and control.
- Develop, manage and monitor program and project specific budgets, cash flow projections and forecasts.
- Evaluate and update data regarding cost status, resource requirements and productivity variance reports.
- Develop and prepare monthly project progress reports.
- Develop concise progress summary reports.
- Develop and prepare any specific reporting requirement of Project Managers
- Interface directly with Project Managers in order to review project plans, budgets, status reports and deliverables. Ensure that work products meet standards as defined by MWH.
- Willingness to learn and adapt new tools and system/processes.
- Project design management and co-ordination with project teams.
- Willingness to work late evening and early morning hours to enable collaboration with project managers located throughout the globe.
Associate Project Controller
- B. Tech/B.E (Civil/Construction/Mechanical).
- 4+ years of professional experience, preferably water and waste water.
- Experience in project controls, scheduling, cost engineering and cost control pertaining to engineering and construction activities will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. This is a very essential requirement to maintain seamless collaboration with project managers.
- Knowledge of Primavera P6.
- Demonstrated experience of earlier project design management and co-ordination with project team will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated competence in MS Office applications
Project Planning and Controls
About Company: Visit us at www.mwhglobal.com and www.stantec.com, or find us on social media.
We always design with community in mind. The Stantec community, unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. This work is built on a nearly 200-year history. With a heritage in water, our world’s most precious resource, we safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide. Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients’ challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities around the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN.
Country: Bahrain, India